Stem Mastering + 30 Min. Mix Counseling – $80.00/ Per Track
What is Stem Mastering?
- The basic idea is you will send me all the sounds from your track, allowing me to have full control over the EQ, Volume, Phase Relationship, and Dynamic Processing of each sound individually, resulting in a cleaner, more polished and ultimately more tangible version of the story you are trying to tell. I’ll also replace individual sounds that might be effecting the mix-down negatively. For example; If your Kick is not up to professional standards, I will replace it with more professional and proper Kick. In other words, I’m going to do whatever it takes to make it your track sound as professional as possible!
What is “Mix Counseling”?
- This service is for people who may not have the proper or adequate environment in order make the critical choices necessary to get to that perfect mix. Perhaps you are only on headphones, or maybe you don’t have access to professional Monitoring(speakers), or even if you are in the process of learning your current environment, but are struggling to understand the issues it may have. My aim for this service is to give you the answers you need and to aid you in making better mixing decisions throughout your music making process. I decided to include 30min of this service to the Stem Mastering because I will have a very good understanding of where you can improve after going through the Mastering Process. In some cases, 30 min can only scratch the surface, and you may be left hungry for more mixing advice. At that point, you may purchase more time with me by the hour, allowing us to get deeper into whatever you like. Mix and Track Counseling is 50$USD/per hour after the 30 min has ended.
Stem Mastering + 30 Min. Mix Counseling Includes:
- New, fully Mixed-down Stereo Pre-Master file of your track (for Record Labels), as well as a final Stereo Mastered version of your track!
- If necessary, Ill even give you a new kick, bass, Percussion and so on to get you sounding modern and professional.
- 30 min. Mix Counseling session with me Via Skype includes:
- Sharing my screen so you will be able to see all the changes I made and I’ll explain why.
- We will discuss ways to improve your EQ, Compression, Arrangement, Transitions, and of course your overall Mix-down.
- Share my professional advice and or thoughts that I feel will help you to take your music and mix to the next level.
- Ability for you to ask any questions you may have.